About this item
Nitrile gloves are commonly used as exam gloves, but due to their strength, lend themselves to multiple uses. Nitrile gloves are made of a synthetic rubber that resembles latex, yet will have a better resistance to punctures. Nitrile comes in powdered form, sterile, non-sterile and offered at different lengths from wrist to forearm. They are designed for multiple uses that include basic exam room checks, to hazardous materials handling, like working with chemotherapy chemicals. Vitality Medical offers dozens of nitirile glove choices and proudly hosts popular brands with high quality construction.
- Strength and durability, Nitrile is resistant to tears, cuts, punctures, abrasives and chemicals
- Highly elastic with excellent dexterity and tactile sensitivity, Nitrile feels more natural and than vinyl or latex and is more comfortable to wear over long periods
- Latex-free, non-allergenic and non-irritating. The ideal solution for individuals sensitive to natural rubber latex and donning powder
- Ambidextrous (fits right or left hand). Textured fingers for improved grip. Palm and fingers are contoured which provides a snug and secure fit
- Rolled cuff and chlorinated for easy opening, quick donning and fast removal